Both boys smiling? A Halloween miracle!
Halloween was so much fun this year! Kyle was lucky enough to be Woody (courtesy of his cousin Mario's old costume :)). We borrowed a Buzz for Nolan but it ended up being too small so we threw together the toy soldier costume and he looked mighty cute if I say so myself.
Saturday was my church's "Trunk or Treat." We got together for chili and cornbread and then the kids go "Trunk or Treat"ing from car to car. It's a safe, fun environment and the boys got way too much candy!
Grammy and MyPa drove out to see the boys in costume before we left!
Kyle being dramatic with the pumpkin:
At the Trunk or Treat with G.G. who helped pass out candy:
It was so dark so we had no clue what we were taking pics of!
Woody checking his loot and Nolan taking a break:
Nolan loved every minute. At first he would take the candy out whenever it got put in his bucket but he soon learned it was supposed to stay there. He couldn't resist lollipops though- those HAD to go straight in his mouth!
Halloween Day
I'm so proud of Kyle. He was so good to say, "Thank you," to people and was very, very polite to some neighbors who are old and talked his ear off. He loved Halloween and in his prayers said he was thankful he could be Woody!
This picture has me convinced someone, somewhere can cut his hair even. I need to find them.
Sometimes it's hard being a soldier. Kyle was being so cooperative and was willing to hold hands to take a picture but Nolan had other plans.The scariest part of Halloween was three Rays behind the wheel!
They sure do love when Dad comes home! After Tim got home we made the round in our neighborhood. Because there are only six kids in the neighborhood (including our two boys) the neighbors are so kind and most of them had big goody bags for the boys! I was lame and had regular candy in a bucket outside our door. Next year I'm going to get it right and do cute bags too! After that we went to Chick fil A where the boys got free meals for being in costume. Then we went to be with my best friend Kristina and her sister's family to trick-or-treat with her hilarious nephew. It was so fun and relaxed. The boys were great and I loved spending time as a family! I just paid for it the next day after they went to bed too late :).
The end.










7 comments:
that's so fun GG came to the trunk or treat to help pass out candy! your boys look so cute in their costumes. i love that kyle was so cooperative as woody!
such good pics! and im glad kyle was so good! both their costumes look great and i know the free meals at chick-fil-a mustve made the whole family happy!
Great post and pictures Jen! They're soooo cute. I'm grateful for the Halloween miracle!
I love their costumes! The one of them both smiling is to die for!!!
Tonight is "halloween" here, so I'll post pictures soon. Hugh thought it was hilarious to see Kyle in costume.
They are so cute!! You got so many good pictures. Kyle is really growing up. I didn't know you could get free kids meal- we will have to do that next year!
I dressed up as Jessie for our Trunk or Treat! Kyle and I would have made a great pair. :)
I can't get over how insanely cute that first pic is. I love the huge smiles on both of those boys.
Post a Comment