Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful Tree

Here is Kyle with our, "Thankful Tree," this year. It's not the prettiest tree, and it's not very crafty, but it's the thought that counts! 

Kyle is thankful for:
  1. Family Home Evening
  2. Thankful for Mama
  3. I can go on a walk
  4. I'm going to have a birthday party
  5. I can go to the movies with my Dad
  6. Elmo and Monkey (Nolan's contribution through Kyle)
  7. Dada has a job
  8. riding airplanes
  9. I can eat breakfast
  10. The gurls (Activity Day girls... he loves when they come over)
  11. I can pray
  12. "My boys" -Dad
  13. Playing the iPad
  14. Quads
  15. my owie can go away
  16. I can ride a horse
  17. Glow in the dark pjs
  18. I go to preschool
  19. costume
  20. eating strawberry popsicles
  21. Wii
  22. dinner
  23. bike
  24. helmet
We didn't quite do it every day up to Thanksgiving, but I still loved doing it.
    To see his list last year, go here.

    1 comment:

    Sarah Robbins said...

    SO sweet! I love that you keep the lists every year.