Monday, September 10, 2007

Great Day

Two great things happened today:
1. In my teaching class at BYU my teacher announced that if we went to a week of meetings before the public school started then we could count that as a week of teaching. Not all students did this--but I did! This means that I will for sure be done student teaching at Thanksgiving break!! Wohoo! This also means when we go home for the break I get to stay a little longer! :)

2. Tim got a letter in the mail today saying he was on the Dean's List of Honor Students. Way to go T-Ray! Do you think this can go on a law school application? I'm so proud of him.

I hope everyone had a great day!

9 comments:

megan said...

That is great news! That can totally go on Tim's law school applications! I can't wait to see you when we are all fat at Thanksgiving time. We will only have 1 month left of being pregnant. AAHHHH!

Jenny said...

that is awesome! good job guys. i was about to get on and hassle you for a new post but you beat me to it!

jon♥kara said...

Oh that's great news! Solves your little worries of not being able to stick around az for a while. Way to go for Tim too, that counts for at least two gold stars!

Tanya Kimball said...

ABSOLUTELY! I think that is a fabulous and impressive honor to list! As for you Miss Heyman, that will be one well needed and deserved vacation come Thanksgiving.

Chelsea said...

Hurray for more Az time! Who doesn't enjoy a long break in perfect Az winter weather?!
Way to go Tim!

Jenni said...

I'm so jealous!! You will be done with school in 2 1/2 months.....I will be done with school in 3 years and 8 months. Oh man...

Shauna Brown said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Tim!

Tabitha said...

Jen- Tell Tim to definately put it on the Law school application. Everything and anything that makes him different than the "average white guy (or girl)" helps!

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Jen and Timmy, way to go!
How is the studying coming? is the test coming up?
During the break AZ will be so much more cooler, can't wait to see you. Enjoy UT it's HOT here!
Let's try that apple camera chat again, hopefuly mine works now. Love ya, Ale