Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hidden Danger



I had to finish a lesson plan, and Tim had some excuse, so our groceries were sitting on the table for a little bit when suddenly CRASH! Something made a big noise from the kitchen. Tim checked on it a couple minutes later to discover this tube OUT of the grocery bag, one biscuit randomly on the table, and three biscuits chilling in the bag.

How did this happen? We have no idea. It must have been under a lot of pressure!

On another note, dinner menus are amazing. My mom has been telling me to make one and I finally have. I can only get myself to plan two weeks at a time but it has made a ton of difference. We've gone from top ramen to gourmet...kind of. Let's just say our plate now contains more than one type of food.

8 comments:

jon♥kara said...

That's so funny they must have expanded when they got hot. You have to send me some of the recipes you have on your meal plan. I have been meaning to make one too. I tried a while ago and was unsuccessful. Tell Tim good luck on his LSAT I'm sure he will do great!!

Jenni said...

so did you turn on the oven and bake them right away? :) It's always takes a little bit of work to plan a menu, but every time I do it, it works out GREAT! And then you don't have to run to the grocery store all the time! Did you get many quick/healthy meals from people when you e-mailed us? If so, can you forward them on to me? Our dinners are struggling right now!

Tanya Kimball said...

I'm just now starting the meal plan thing. I usually run to the store about 50 times in a week! It's such a great idea!

JONESIES said...

menu plans are great, we used to do them back when i used to be a real wife and cook... we need to get back into that habbit. You'll have to make sure you get a flu shot (if that's allowed while your prego) you'll need it that's a ton of kids!

megan said...

how are you guys doing after that crazy LSAT test? I thought about you guys all day yesterday, but I thought I would wait until today to call you so that things could be somewhat normal again. I will call you later

megan said...

oh man I didn't even call you today. I am an awful friend. I'm workng on it

Noelle said...

That is a great story! I'm loving your blog Jen, it's fun to get back in touch this way :) You're very cute pregnant and I agree menu plans are amazing :)

Jessica said...

good for you that you can even think about food- it made me sick. that is so funny about the biscuts!