Sunday, September 23, 2007

Large and in Charge

Here I am at 6 1/2 months:

Thanks Mom for the comfortable pants! The scary thing is my Dr. said he could see my doubling my weight since I am pregnant during 3 major holidays. Wohoo!

Tim and I relaxing after church. Tim has had to put up with me being sick this entire week. He takes the LSAT this Saturday. I'm sure he'll do great!

15 comments:

Cara said...

Jen you look great...I love your belly!!!

Good luck Tim on the LSAT. Maybe he can watch Legally Blonde to get some pointers!! If El Woods can do it, so can Tim. As El Woods stated, "Law school...like it's hard?" No pressure!!!!

megan said...

oh my gosh you still look great! way cuter than I look! I'm sorry you are still sick all the time. Sick and it is getting to the uncomfortable stage. You poor poor girl. Ok is this how it is for you... you eat and it just makes you more hungry? that is what I am discovering. Good luck Tim, I'm sure that you will do awesome on your LSAT!

Jenni said...

oh! I love your tummy! SO cute! You pull this whole pregnancy thing off well!

Tabitha said...

Good Luck Tim! Don't let it get the best of you, its just a test- After you get into school, your score will never matter again!
Jen you look beautiful, by the way!

Jenny said...

yeah a belly shot! you look so cute and i can't believe you're in your last trimester already! i remember the holiday struggle, but time starts going so fast because you have all these things to look forward to- it's great.

tim good luck on the LSAT! We are rooting for ya!

The Scotts said...

You look so cute! At least you can eat whatever you want during the holidays and blame it on the baby!! I always have fall babies so I have to watch myself so I can try to lose or at least not gain weight! Good luck to Tim on the LSAT and congrats on almost being able to see your husband again!!

Jenni said...

be patient!! I am waiting for something exciting to happen in my life, and its just taking a little longer than usual :) And good luck Tim!! We are thinking of you! (I forgot to say that before)

Tanya Kimball said...

Good luck Tim! I'm sure you'll do fantastic! Jen, keep truckin' with that growing belly. It is so cute!

Ani said...

How cute! I love the belly picture! I hope you feel better soon!

Joshua said...

Sounds like Dr. Judd!! He told me that I would be at least a week over due...but I wasn't! What do doctors know?? Anyway, you look great and I love the belly shot!

Tanya Kimball said...

Jen--Thanks for the blogging loves! You are right I DO need an update! I will make a HUGE update with a special announcement (yes, it's what you are thinking!) at the end of the week. We are notifying some special people of the surprise on Friday. hush, hush! So, that is also my excuse for the long time inbetween posts! :) Check us out this weekend!

Ani said...

hey! Ok so my first two days went something like this:
Danced and sang to "Manic Monday"
Walked a mile
Snack
Swam for an hour
30 minutes of "Seat work"
Danced and sang to "Mash Potatos"
Lunch for an hour
Walked another mile
Talked about our weekends
Watched Snow White
Danced and sang to "Hit the Road Jack"

The teacher is really great and fun to work with, and the school is really new and soo nice!
It is pretty funny! I have to be careful about what I say on my blog because of legal stuff with these kids..too bad cuz I would have TONS of blogging material!
Thanks for asking about how it went!

JONESIES said...

cute tummy! Are your pregnant sick or just sick? I hope your feeling better, being prego should be fun! Tell tim good luck for us!

JONESIES said...

Yay I love your baby name polls. Emmett is supposed to be Emerson's nick name but I don't call him that very often. So of course my vote is that one!

Jeppesen Family said...

you look so cute! you don't look like you have gained that much weight, just in your belly, which is ok ;)