Monday, September 17, 2007

What a Nerd

Favorite conversation from the junior high today:

Me: Class, I called on Grant which means everyone else needs to be quiet and listen. I remember when I was in jr. high I felt like a nerd when the teacher called on me and the rest of the class was talking while I was trying to say something.

Jonny from the back (interrupts): Weren't you a nerd because you wore thick glasses?

Class erupts in laughter.

I think I've told them too much from my life already...

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I loved the glasses! When I was down in Az last weekend we went through a ton of old pictures and came across some oldie but goodies! Thank goodness time has done some good for us. You are so cute and how about some more belly shots?!

megan said...

Yeah I think you may have mentioned a little too much to your kids! That is funny though. Were you still wearing glasses in Junior high? I don't remember that. Are you having a baby shower when you come down here for Thanksgiving?

jon♥kara said...

Your blogs always make me laugh haha thanks jen.

Tabitha said...

Its funny how our insecurities from jr high can follow us for life!!

Chris said...

Do they know about the eye patch?

megan said...

leave it up to your older brother to bring up more from your past! Go look at janieandjack.com they have some really cute clothes, and the sales are actually reasonably priced. I don't know if you guys have a janie and jack store up there, but they are putting one in the Chandler mall right now and I'm excited.