And more happy moments like this one!:

We have heard back from a couple of law schools. Right now the most enticing place to move to is San Diego! Can you imagine living so close to the beach and glorious weather?? It's actually the same school my dad went to. We are still waiting to hear back from some schools, however, and then will have to consider our options. I just hope it's close to home!
In other good news, I acquired a faculty parking pass which means I can park anywhere at BYU! For those alumni, you understand how wonderful this is. I got it through my work since I am no longer a student, yet still work there. Tim is the most excited because he is the one who actually has to go to school and can take my car if he needs to.
Last--but not least-- it is the amazingly talented Jenni Konkle's birthday today! She's the only one who could get me to go hiking ten weeks pregnant and in the midst of throwing up and nausea. We love Jenni (and her husband) and can't wait until we can hang out with them again. Happy Birthday Jenni!

Last--but not least-- it is the amazingly talented Jenni Konkle's birthday today! She's the only one who could get me to go hiking ten weeks pregnant and in the midst of throwing up and nausea. We love Jenni (and her husband) and can't wait until we can hang out with them again. Happy Birthday Jenni!


8 comments:
you deserve a little treat for having such a rough week...maybe a little shopping is in order? :)
i'm so sorry your boys were sick. Cute pic of you and jenni
I can't believe I am important enough to be included in a blog post! wow. Although I do think that picture of you and I is bringing down the cuteness of the post about Kyle :) You will never regret doing that awesome hike! Thanks for the birthday wishes, we miss you guys.
What a cute face Kyle was making! Sadie was a little sick too coming home from AZ. No fun!
Get better soon, having a sick baby is no fun.
Congratulations guys, going to san diego for law school wold be so nice, or anywhere you decide. Love ya
well kate was actually up in the 90th percentile for height and weight until her 4 month appointment and then she just started dropping in height. you're right though i bet kyle will stay there given the genes. maybe if we mixed our genes together we'd come out with average...
Wow! Your son is so cute!! I love his happy little smile. How have you been?
Being sick sucks! I'm so happy to hear about Tim's school's, though! San Diego would be so fun! That's where I would go! It's a lot more fun being poor when there are free things to do, like going to the beach! Good luck on making your choice!
Post a Comment