Monday, November 30, 2009

Ultrasound pics


Third post today! I guess this is what happens when I stay up two hours past my bed time. I know I'll pay for it tomorrow!!

  I had my first ultrasound appointment this morning! I am so grateful for technology. I don't think ultrasounds ever get old.

How cute are these crossed feet?


The baby measured correctly for my expected due date. I had a little drama after getting my blood drawn (no sugar in the blood= very dizzy). Unfortunately I had thrown up my breakfast before getting my blood drawn so it was embarrassing for me how long it took for me to get out of the chair. Our little baby was so active during the ultrasound. I also renewed my knack for gaining a lot of weight in just a few weeks. We saw "it" totally roll over, jump around and stretch out.

Tim sacrificed some study time so he could come with me. It was the best!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What a cute baby! =)

August and Melissa said...

OH my heck ! So Cute!!! I love ultrasounds- lucky for me I've seen my baby via ultrasound like 4 times now-and I will see it on Friday. Isn't it just amazing??? i am so happy for you! So cute!

Amy said...

So much fun! I can tell, it's going to be a cute one:) How could it not be???

Jenny said...

yayyy! what a cute little fetus!! i love seeing ultrasounds--they make everything worth it.

Cara Jones said...

So sweet!! I love ultrasounds! Can't wait to find out boy or girl :-)

megan said...

I am guessing girl since they couldn't tell. Cute little ultra sound pictures! When are you getting to Arizona? I have something for Kyle and I'm trying to decide if I should mail it or wait until you are here

amber {and co.} said...

Love it! There's nothing like seeing your baby on an ultrasound to put a big smile on your face ü Congrats!!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

What a cutie! So exciting to see this little person. :-)

Candace Heyman said...

Yeah! Oh my gosh I love the little feet. So so cute. I can't wait to compare belly bumps!