Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We're still here... just sick. I got over a really bad cold, lost my voice and got it back in time for Christmas day! This week Kyle had the flu, TRay got it a couple days after him and I *hopefully* got a shortened version of it.  I guess tomorrow will tell! I celebrated the New Year by getting out of bed at 11:59 to use the bathroom. It made me smile to see what time it was. I could hear the fireworks outside but decided not to ring in the New Year with a kiss since the man next to me in bed had previously been throwing up.

I hope this year is wonderful to everyone! I can't believe in 2010 we will be finishing second year of law school and starting the last, third year. Kyle will turn 2 and we will welcome baby number 2! We have truly been watched over and blessed this past year. I am grateful for my little family... even when we are all sick.

Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon!

Amy S said...

Hope everyone feels better soon. We went to bed at 1:30 new years eve and I am still trying to recover! That's what happens when you're old. :)

megan said...

Hope everyone is over the sickness now. What exciting things this year has to offer!

Andrea said...

yuck!Hope you're feeling better! When's the due date again? I have to plan my pregnancies like yours since I think your timing is perfect.haha. so when did u CONCEIVE is the realy question? ;)

Hillery said...

we actually stayed up until 12:00 this year. that was the first time andy had done that in 4 or 5 years!

Jenni said...

We have no excuse of being sick for not staying up till midnight...just that we are old and tired :) I hope you start feeling better!

Lisa said...

So sorry to hear you guys are sick! I hope you were still able to enjoy your visit and being with family! Maybe this means you won't be sick for the rest of 2010....wouldn't that be nice! Happy New Year!