Wednesday, March 17, 2010

28 Weeks

Mama Moose.

Currently:
Making sound effects while getting in & out of the car
Feeling pains in the lower back
Cramping very easily while walking
Stretch-mark free
Loving the fact that I meet my second baby boy soon
Experiencing a sensation like Pop Rocks in my stomach
May be seen fanning myself indoors
Just experienced my first time swimsuit shopping while pregnant
Already gained the recommended weight (for the entire pregnancy) by my doctor
Grateful for my energy

Feeling very blessed. In a very large way.

16 comments:

Chelsea said...

Jen, you are just too cute and funny. :)

August and Melissa said...

I love your belly- and I agree with almost everything your going through- I am the same- minus the stretchmarks...I think I got them on my butt! but I'm not sure if they are stretch marks...they are just little red lines- almost like bruises like 2 cm long- horizontal- ok TMI. Sorry but are these stretchmarks???

Charly said...

I love the 'pop rocks in my stomach' comment...hehe!

Amy said...

You look GREAT!

Curtis Heyman said...

You look darling. Love the pic and the post. Sorry about your back aches but at least you don't have cankles like me! I miss my ankle bones...

amber {and co.} said...

You look great Jennifer- love the baby bump!! I like the part about swimsuit shopping, how about a Sea World trip soon?? Ü

danielle said...

you're always cute jen.
i'm sad i cannot visit you in the hospital this time. boo.

Amy S said...

You look great! I would never guess you were 28 weeks, that belly is tiny. We were at the Alamo today. Did your family have a good time there? Such a perfect day to be outside!

Jenni said...

Jen, you are such a cute pregnant girl!

Ann-Marie said...

You look great! I think you actually look smaller than that picture makes you look. I'm sorry for all the aches and cramps. UGH!

Taylor said...

yeahh a belly shot! you're almost there and looking good!

Taylor said...

hee hee this is jenny, but i'm sure taylor agrees.

Cara Jones said...

You look FABULOUS!!!! I look GINORMOUS...haha! I am feeling you 100% right now though. PS- I went to the doctor the other day and I had gained 8 (let me repeat EIGHT) pounds!!! Forget about a mama moose... I am a mama whale :-)

Only 12 more weeks! YAY!

McKenzie said...

OH MY GOSH--SUPER JEALOUS JENN! I may have lost 40 lbs in a month post Adi, but NO STRETCH MARKS! Plain unfair!

But, you look GORGEOUS! And I'm so, so, so excited for your family and your little baby! Yay!

Katie said...

You look so CUTE! =-)

Lisa said...

So cute! Love your smile!!