There's no doubt this kid loves an audience. Lucky for us, Taylor brought his ukelele to San Antonio and Grandma brought Kyle a recorder. We got a personal concert every night. Kyle has a hard time deciding if he should sing or play the recorder. I know he wishes he could do both simultaneously. Sometimes I feel like Kyle is doing some type of ritual song/dance, but without fail it always cracks me up.
Now I think he just needs to decide what type of artist he really is, and then we can work on a record label.



16 comments:
Unkie and Kyle....what performers! Those concerts were priceless! :-)
How is your brother so good at all of this musical stuff. Did he just start the ukelele after you guys went to Hawaii last summer? He sounds great. Kyle, on the other hand sounds even better!!
Jenni, Taylor has only had the ukelele for a month! He got it for his birthday. He's scary talented when it comes to music.
I think you have the video of the top 2 for sure!
Cute!!!
i'm so glad you posted a video of this, we heard all about his performances with unkie. kyle is too funny!
that is so cute! How fun that you got to have your family come. P.S. You can come watch TV at my house anytime :). You are probably way more productive than I am.
That is so fun! What a talented little fella =-)
that little boy means business on that recorder!
That is too funny. Kyle looks like he is so excited to preform. I bet your neighbors could hear him too:)
I'll vote for him!
AAAAHHHH I missed reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Luckily I have fixed my friends list on my blog and I am back in action again!
How fun to get to have your family in town!
ive watched this a dozen times and I laugh each time!
Klye has a good set of pipes. Taylor amazes me every time I hear him play anything. What a band.
that was awesome! i think he belongs in a rock band. your brother is crazy jealous, i'm sure he's quite the ladies man.
i meant i'm he's crazy good and i'm jealous.ha
Post a Comment