On Sunday we hung out and on Monday we went to Sea World. The weather was overcast so not many people were there for Spring Break. It was great!
Too cool for school:
Kyle loved spending time with Papa looking at the alligators. He did not, however, like for me to try to get him to sit for a picture. This is why I take dramatically fewer pictures these days!
On Tuesday the weather was on our side again. It rained all Monday night and a little Tuesday morning, but Tim and Taylor still headed to Six Flags. They said their wait was only like 5-10 mins. The angry looking clouds must have scared away a lot of teenagers! They didn't get rained on the rest of the day. Imagine my surprise when they came home saying they didn't feel good after eating funnel cake for lunch and riding rides all day. I think one of Scooter's favorite rides was the Poltergeist that goes from 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds. My mom and I shopped a little and then went home to put Kyle down for his nap and shopped some more. Thanks Dad for being the babysitter!
We also:
Ate at Rudy's BBQ
This kid loves his meat. The amount of hot dogs he requests (that's sausage in his mouth) these days literally makes me nauseous.
My mom's favorite part of the place:
I think she wanted one of those signs for Scooter and Curtis. :)
We then went to the Riverwalk where it was so busy because of Spring Break. This little man insisted on walking right in between and into everyone.
(Grandma also gave him a hair cut. She's the only person who's given him one!)
His favorite thing was to listen to the mariachi band as we waited to be seated for lunch. He was in heaven!
After that we headed home and hung out until it was time to leave for the airport. Kyle and I cried on the doorstep as they drove away. Thank you for coming Mom, Dad and Scooter. We had a blast and felt so spoiled. Kyle still asks for you!





11 comments:
What a fun trip!
And, Rudy's BBQ?! Seriously, I remember Aunt Helen bringing us back a bottle of their sauce when she lived in San Antonio--that stuff is delicious!
Not that I'm dissin' hot dogs or anything, Kyle :)
Your boy is looking SO grown up and handsome! I can't wait to see number 2!
Parents in town really is the best!
I'm so glad your parents came to visit...it looks like they are officially SanAntonified!
Looks like it was a fun visit!
Yea! I hoped they liked their first time in SA! Sadie does the same crazy hitting/jumping when she sees my parents. We call it "circut overload." Looks like you hit up all the main attractions. I'm sure your mom is excited to come back in a few months!
And I am sorry you had to go swim suit shopping. My maternity suit was black, which was suppossed to be slimming. But I just ended up looking like Shamu.
We had so much fun! It just wasn't long enough! Thanks again for having us. :-)
Oops! This is Mom. :-)
So great!! I'm glad you had the best visitors ever. I want to come visit..
Why is Kyle not wearing crocs? are they getting too small? I bet I can find him some new ones. What color does he likes?
What a wonderful trip!! So glad the weather cooperated. Those good byes are always so hard! You'll just have to look forward to the next visit!
What a fun time with the fam! Kyle is way too cute. I love his musical video with Taylor! :)
Post a Comment