Dear Flonase, I love you.
On Monday my dr. gave me a prescription for Flonase to help with my sinus infection. Although I am still blowing my nose all the time (it's been a week now!), my energy is back and I have slept like a rock the past couple of nights! I'm in heaven!
I just wanted to write how grateful I am for doctors. I have been thinking the past couple of days how lucky I am to be surrounded by people who work hard in the medical field.
In the beginning of February I took Kyle to a pediatric opthamologist for his first eye exam. His left eye had been doing some crazy business, and since I wore glasses starting at age 3 and my little brother at age 2 I knew he needed to be seen. I was more nervous about the actual appointment than the fact Kyle might have to wear glasses. Luckily Kyle did great! I was so impressed with the dr. I could tell that he really enjoyed his job and was great with Kyle. I felt really calm in his office. He diagnosed Kyle with Brown's Syndrome and as of right now Kyle is only a little far-sighted--which is normal for his age.
Kyle's pediatrician is awesome. Although in a ghetto office, she is so thorough and really listens to my questions. One time she called just to check up on Kyle after learning he was sick. I feel lucky to have Kyle as her patient and trust what she says.
My OBGYN. I'll decide whether I love my obgyn here after the delivery :). I don't really have much to say about my obgyn here, but I LOVED my dr. in Provo, Dr. Judd. I am so sad he isn't delivering me again. He was so funny and a true blessing when I delivered. I loved my hospital experience and was so grateful that he delivered me.
We have friends who are in medical school now and I know the sacrifice it takes during school. I am so grateful for good people in the medical field! I also have to give a shout out to my Mom. She is the best dr. around! I can call her with symptoms and she's really good at diagnosing me :). Moms know best!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
amen to that.
So glad you're doing better!! That's funny that you had Dr. Judd, he was my doctor before they switched me to the Perinatologist and I loved him!! Let me know if you like your OB here Ü
Good doctors are so wonderful to have!
I'm soooo glad you're feeling better! :-) And hip-hip-hooray for modern medicine!
Oh, I heart Flonase, too. (So does Asher :) )
I miss my San Antonio pediatrician. Sadie has been loving Kyle's recent videos. I think the dancing one from a few weeks ago has been a family favorite. I heard your parents are coming - how fun!
So glad you are feeling better! I totally agree with your shout out to good doctors!! They can make all the difference:-)
Post a Comment