...My sister's hair is real in this picture:
And in this one:
Just combed my hair after showering. (Yes, it's 4:52 pm). Why must I deal with so much of it falling out after having a baby?!?
Oh, and my curl is now really weird too. Is this normal?
WILL I EVER GET MY HEAD BACK?




9 comments:
Desiree says "No, it won't come back and you'll continue to lose brain cells as well!" haha
I don't know about the curl, but your hair will stop falling out and it will come back. Wish I could say the same about the brain cells!
i'm always happy when mine falls out because i want it to be thinner...but it never seems to make a huge difference. i have heard the texture can change with babies. i know mine's not nearly as curly anymore. fun times having babies huh!?
Allison has an amazing head of hair! my goodness! But yours always looks great too. I haven't even had a baby...but I think dental school ruined me. I pull handfuls out in the shower, and then more afterward when I brush it. It sounds like I might be doomed after having kids!
Jen, I agree with you that pregnancy ruins hair. Mine has never been the same and keeps getting frizzier and curlier with each pregnancy. I have thinner hair as well but had thick hair to start with so I don't mind that , but I do mind the frizziness.
Allison does have great hair? Just wait till she has babies, though, and she will be running to you for hair-curling-and-falling-out advice. For the record, you can't tell; your hair looks adorable in your most recent pictures. My hair has been falling out lately which drives me crazy since I thought being pregnant meant it was supposed to look awesome? Not so much for me, I guess!
hahahah ohhhh my goodness you are a funny lady. first, thanks for the compliment. second, not all my hair is real in that second pic - i had a bag and half of fake black/brown hair braided onto my head haha and i've never lost more hair than when i took those braids out!
third, i think your hair looks great in pics. I'm sorry the pregnancy is making all these changes and i'm afraid sarah is right - i'll be experiencing all the same stuff when i'm preggers!! ooohh boy... good luck with the progress.
jenny you kill me! I i lost a few HANDFULS of hair today between showering and combing. so jen, don't feel like you're the only one freaking out. and unlike you ladies (jen, jenny, alli) i don't have much to lose!!! ahhh!
ps- i'm not exaggerating about handfuls. really. not. good.
TOTALLY normal! I lost so much hair after having Carter that I had to cut it all - which led to Matthew giving me the nick name Peter (after Peter Pan) and even being called "Sir" from behind twice! I am happy to say that it does come back. I think you look great in all your pics! Ali does have beautiful hair!!
Post a Comment