Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We joined some friends and drove over an hour to go to this pumpkin patch a week ago. It was so nice to get out of San Antonio and do something "seasonal."
  Here Kyle is painting his third pumpkin of the season. He gives me that fake smile all the time now when I pull out the camera:
Nothing fake about how bright it was:

Going through the maze:
Petting Zoo:
Can you spot Tim?:
Happy Nolan:


The families.
The Parkers: 
The Collettes:
Us (our second photo as a family of 4!):
I can't get enough of him!!:

  Kyle loved it and even treated us to a tantrum the entire way back to the car because he just wanted to, "run around!" I love fall and the fun things that come with it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great family picture!!! You guys are so cute. Looks like fun.

megan said...

How fun! I love that last picture of Nolan, sooooooo cute. That is a great family picture too

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous, Jen.

Amy S said...

Looks like it was a fun little trip. I love this time of year too, especially the food. :) It just needs to cool off a little bit more here in Tejas for me to really enjoy the season. What a great family picture. I love your hair it always looks so good. Kyle and Nolan are as cute as ever.

Jenny said...

that's a good family pic!

Ann-Marie said...

I LOVE your hair!! It's soooo pretty! And that is a great family of 4 pix. Wahoo!

Nielsens said...

yay for the 2nd family pic! so cute and your hair looks really good.

Sarah Robbins said...

That family picture turned out SO good! Looks like you guys had a great time!

JONESIES said...

Both your boys are so cute. I don't think they look alike right now... maybe its just the pics. Your family pic is cute!

Lisa said...

Cute family picture!!