Things were slow. Then they got busy. Very fast.
I've gotten really good at leaving the house with two kids.
Problem is, it looks like I ransacked my home every time I leave.
I hadn't even realized until I saw this post that it's been awhile since I saw a blog from you! Looks like you're out having fun. My house unfortunately looks like it's been ransacked a lot these days. I'm working on it, but Macy's working overtime against me. Fun times with kids!
I feel ya! My house will be totally clean and then 2 minutes before we leave to go somewhere Catcher will dump out all of his toys, in my front room. That stinker.
Great job on being a pro at leaving the house with 2 kids! It is no easy task
Could your kiddos be any cuter?? Seriously, sooooo stinkin' cute!! I say, just put the pillows on the couch as you walk out the door and you're good to go!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
15 comments:
I hadn't even realized until I saw this post that it's been awhile since I saw a blog from you! Looks like you're out having fun. My house unfortunately looks like it's been ransacked a lot these days. I'm working on it, but Macy's working overtime against me. Fun times with kids!
look at those cheeks!!
What a cute fall picture.
They are so cute. Kyle looks so old in this pic.
LOVE his cheeks!!!!! I think my house always looks ransacked even if I just cleaned it. I think it comes with having a 2/3 year old.
I feel ya! My house will be totally clean and then 2 minutes before we leave to go somewhere Catcher will dump out all of his toys, in my front room. That stinker.
Great job on being a pro at leaving the house with 2 kids! It is no easy task
Aw cute pictures. Kyle looks so big and mature in it!
love the picture!
Haha! Wow what do you put in your milk?! Man I need to get something in mine. My poor skinny boy! Your kids are so darling! I LOVE the photo!
Cute picture! It totally captures their little personalities. :)
Could your kiddos be any cuter?? Seriously, sooooo stinkin' cute!! I say, just put the pillows on the couch as you walk out the door and you're good to go!
I love the photo and the caption. It honestly made me laugh out loud. You have such cute boys.
Very cute picture! And thanks for the birthday wishes, fellow Gator. :-)
Cute boys! Your pie looked delicious to me and we need some family pics taken by you!
May I please squeeze those cheeks!!! What a festive picture of the boys! Cute!
Post a Comment