Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Extreme Hair Makeover

Three homely-looking girls all home for vacation...

A little trip to the hair salon, a little help from mom and dad (o.k. maybe more than a little $$) and the Extreme Hair Makeover was complete...


Thanks Mom and Dad! Bubby won the medal by getting 4 inches taken off! I think she looks fabulous. Hair cuts to me are like boxes of chocolate to other girls. Mmmm Mmmm good.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

i love our before picture

Ani said...

Hey! I love the blog! I am sooo excited for you! You will be a great mama! I am secretly jealous! (We are starting to think about starting) I am going to add you to our blog roll! When are you due?

Ani said...

ps. I just got my hair cut yesterday...it was heaven.

megan said...

are you in AZ right now? We need to hang out! Lets go out to dinner or something!

megan said...

oh also you three look beautiful!

Jenni said...

so fresh looking!