
More than 3 hours after returning from EFY, Taylor made movement on our couch! Unfortunately he woke up when I was taking the above picture.
We had a great time with Taylor here. We saw "Evan Almighty" and laughed through the entire movie. I think being major Office fans increased our appreciation of Steve Carell. We also went bowling, ordered "expensive" pizza and had a mini-Office marathon. The girls in our primary class were fascinated with him.
I can't believe little Scooter is going to be in high school this year.


3 comments:
Is that FAT CATS bowling alley? We did our own little bowling episode there last week while we were in UT! Looks like fun!
oh gosh, who said what about taylor at church??? I think its time for another primary update! its fun to have little siblings over for a few nights huh!? I love it when Alyssa stays with us!
What's that red mark on Taylor's neck? Too much fun at EFY?
Post a Comment