Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tag! You're it.

I wish it was cool enough outside to play tag. Well, I've been "tagged" in blogging terms. Here we go:

1. 4 jobs I've had

1. Front Desk at the YMCA
2. Receptionist at Roshka, Heyman and Dewulf (it used to exist)
3. AZ Skin and Cancer Center
4. Research Assistant to Susan E. Black at BYU


2. 4 movies I can watch any time

1. I really don't enjoy watching movies that much


3. 4 places I have lived

1. Chandler, Az
2. Provo, UT single
3. London, England
4. Provo, UT married (it's a different experience than being single in Provo)

4. 4 TV shows I love

1. The Office
2. A Baby Story
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. Cash Cab

5. 4 foods I love

1. Serrano's Bean Dip!
2. Mashed Potatoes (think Outback)
3. Mom's cooking
4. pink frosted donuts with sprinkles

6. 4 websites I visit daily

1. Yahoo
2. blogs
3. Craigslist
4. Facebook


7. 4 places I'd rather be

1. Home in AZ
2. Italy
3. London
4. California always promises a good time

8. 4 people to tag
1. Jenny
2. Jenni
3. Christi
4. ?? You're invited!

2 comments:

megan said...

All my sisters ( and of course me) are curious to know how you got the layout of your blog to be so cute.

Jenni said...

I could NOT stop laughing after you left that little "quote" :) Ha!! So were you nosy like me and did you try and find out if she really did come out of her dads tummy, or why she thought that?? Maybe her mom was too busy "meditating in texas" to have a baby?