
Of course we couldn't decipher the picture, but the lady said that you have to imagine the baby is sitting on a chair and we are sitting underneath the chair looking up.


I was amazed out how much our gummie bear has grown.

Here is a little peace sign action from the boy. We got a good laugh out of it.

We were glad to find out that at least one of our baby's hands has all five fingers! We are excited for our baby boy!


9 comments:
yeah! the blogger poll never lies! actually i never saw the final count but i guessed boy and i never lie. i decided even if kate has all sisters (chris would cry himself to sleep every night), she will have lots of boy cousins to keep her from getting too frilly. so thanks! i loved shopping in the baby boy section today.
YEAH...I guessed a boy!! Do you have a name yet?? Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations! So excited to hear that you are having a boy! I actually guessed girl because I figured Tim needed some more estrogen to make up for all the boys in his family, but from my experiences BOYS ARE SO MUCH EASIER! (At least up until 1 year old! Who knows what the future will bring!)
Congrats. Boys are so much FUN!! I love that picture of the hand. That is priceless.
I voted for a girl just to go against my gut. And yes I would cry myself to sleep if Kate only has sisters.
oh i'm so jealous that you guys know already! My appointment to find out is in one month, i can't wait that long I am going crazy! i'm kind of hoping for a boy since you and michelle are both having boys (not that i see either one of you very often. I would be happy with a girl too, and i guess kassidi has a girl and they can be freinds. It is really funny that you have a blog here because my sister merilee has one and i had never even heard of this site until a couple of weeks ago. i love your blogs though
CONGRATULATIONS!! we are going shopping today for you and I have been looking forward to it ever since wednesday. Your little boy looks SO cute! And 5 fingers is good news! And in my opinion his head looks perfectly round :) We miss you and are sad that we won't be around to help! But I think I will just have to be looking for a good Southwest DING deal so that we can maybe come back and visit Arlington! :) We would stay with my cousin of course :) Oh, and I was at IKEA today, and they had changing tables for like $50, and nice cribs for under $100...in case you are still looking!
Jen i love those pictures! are you coming to az soon? hopefully chad and i can see you before we leave. jess
so i decided I needed a blog too. You have one, a couple of my sisters, a couple of my nephews, blah blah blah.
www.megancraghead.blogspot.com
Post a Comment