Thanks to the talented Jenni Konkle, and a little computer brilliance from her husband Mason, our blog has undergone a makeover. We love the banner. Thanks guys! It's good to know you are so nice to us... even from far away Texas! :)
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
4 comments:
looks good! you will have to tell me how when we get a mac, i am so sick of all these templates
if you want, I also have matching paper that you can use for your background...or you can just keep it blue! looks good!
cute blog and congrats on the baby!!!
Jen
I miss you. This pictures are hilarious. Cute blog. How did Jenni do that? I want to know. I need to make my blog cuter too.
Post a Comment