That is SO much hair! Please tell Andy and Hillery congrats from Jenna! I am so happy for them. And congrats to you, too. I check in on your blog every now and then, I found it on Chelsea's blog. I really love reading your JH teaching stories:) By the way, you look fabulous!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
5 comments:
She is a doll! And even better is her head of silky, dark hair! I'm sure Andy and Hillary can't get enough of her.
That is SO much hair! Please tell Andy and Hillery congrats from Jenna! I am so happy for them. And congrats to you, too. I check in on your blog every now and then, I found it on Chelsea's blog. I really love reading your JH teaching stories:) By the way, you look fabulous!
Isn't she so cute!
aww she is such a cute little GIRL
we love little Sadie, she is beautiful!!
What's up guys, when are you guys coming down?
How are you feeling Jen? Love, ale
Post a Comment