While in AZ I got to attend the
Down Syndrome Network Christmas Party with some of my nieces and nephews. They had a petting zoo, musical show, games, and food. It was fun to be able to spend time with the kids... although it did end up pouring rain at the end!

Mario, Adam, Gabbie, and Kaylie

I love that although I was standing right in front of her, Gabbie looks to the side when she smiles.


Mario on the horse:



All he was interested in was the candy:
5 comments:
oh fun, i'm glad you got to go to that. i like how mario is just eyeing the candy in the last one.
such cute pictures! It looks like there was a lot of fun to be had there.
Thank you Jen for coming and helping me out with the kids, you are a super aunt!! and will be an awesome mom, no doubt! Having you there was so fun, I stole your pictures, you take better pictures. Love, Ale
What a fun time! It looks like they had fun with the candy and animals. Gabby is such a little cutie!
That's so fun! That bunny looks so cute and soft! I wonder if he knows what you did to Oreo. Oh, sorry, too soon?
Post a Comment