Sunday, December 16, 2007

Katiebug


Taylor took this photo of my niece Kate and I her last day in AZ over the Thanksgiving break. When they first got to AZ, Kate would cry going to anyone but by the end of the trip she knew who loved her!! I can't wait to see Katiebug again... next time I see her she will have a new cousin to play with :).

6 comments:

jon♥kara said...

That's such a cute picture! I can see who else stays up late blogging with me!

Amber said...

soo cute

Jenny said...

aww kate misses her aunt jen! that is a really cute picture i saved it on our computer.

Jeppesen Family said...

That's a really sweet picture. Sometimes I like to pretend that Julia is sweet like Kate, but then she slaps me in the face and brings me back to reality.

megan said...

that is a darling picture of you and Kate. She is so sweet.I love her red hair! If you and tim have a red headed baby I will be so jealous!

Kassidi- Ha ha! Sorry I don't mean to laugh at you getting slapped. you just wrote it in such a way that it was funny.

Jenni said...

What a cute picture!