Monday, December 31, 2007

Winter Wonderland

This week I will hit my due date, which I am excited about, yet my dr. predicts I'll have the baby on the 10th or 11th. I went in for my 39th week check up last week and I am not dilated, effaced, anything! I guess my belly makes a comfortable oven.
We've been trying to stay as busy as we can in this cold, wintry state. Luckily Tim and I saw some AZ friends Kassidi, Nate, and Julia, and then on Saturday night went out with our friends Tiffany and Tyler to see the SLC temple lights.
This jacket is the only one that currently fits me...and by that definition I mean that I can button two of the buttons!




It was freezing but fun! I love to see the temple and all of the lights!

10 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

I'm so glad we got to see you guys! And, hopefully, that baby boy will come out soon!!! You are such a cute prego lady, at least! :)

The Scotts said...

First off you look beautiful and not like you are 39 weeks prego. Next, I had nothing happen with any of my babys. They just decided to come one morning and they came. So don't think that because nothing has happened it will still be a while. I hope it is soon for your sake!! Can't wait to see him!

jon♥kara said...

I've been kind of out of the blogging scene for a while but I'm back! Your pictures look so cool especially the first one. And your face looks great so i don't know what you were talking about. I can't believe that you went to Denny's for Christmas dinner that's awesome! We just did the usual with all the fam. Man I can't believe you are going to be parents so soon. I'm going to be the only one here soon with no kids! Oh the pressure.

megan said...

jen- you can't even tell you're pregnant in these pictures! i am so excited to see your little boy!

Nuestra Familia said...

You guys look so great. I'm glad you went to see the Christmas lights, it looks so fun. I just don't understand how cold it can be over there. good thing you are keeping busy before baby boy comes, go to the movies and everywhere you can, when he arrives you will be home a lot. Love ya!

Jenny said...

that first picture of you is soo cute. i'm glad you guys are out having fun, the waiting at the end is the worst.

JONESIES said...

its true what the scotts said. The day I had Emerson I had a Dr Appt that morning. I thought I had been having contractions and I wasn't anythng! But I was admitted to the hospital that night! good luck I can't wait to see pictures.

Summertime Designs said...

Okay, any day now!!! I am anxiously awaiting the news of the arrival of your little guy! These are such awesome pictures of you guys in the snow at the Temple. I love the lights and colors. You look so great and do NOT look like you are due any day now! When I get to that point of the pregnancy, I stop getting ready altogether and just lay on the couch all day! Way to be out and about and enjoying the holidays! (And I love that you went to Denny's. Cory takes our girls on "Daddy Daughter Denny's Dates" so we are big fans of that place!)

JONESIES said...

Ok so I have been checking your blog every day to see if there is any news... hopefully we will hear soon! I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy and to find out what you are going to name him!

Cara said...

I can't wait for baby Ray to come!!!

Will you send me your emial address so I can add you to have access to my blog because I am going private? caramia23@gmail.com

Also, can I get Ali, Curits and Taylor's too???