I have become a blogging queen lately! Today I had my 38 week check-up and I declined the optional "exam" so I don't really know if I have made any progress. The good news is that I am feeling better than usual so I hope I am entering new grounds!I don't think I'll be taking pictures with my face in them for awhile... Tim takes his last final tomorrow and then we will be relaxing until the eventful day!
i don't know how you can stand not knowing. i lived for those appointments, but its probably good anyways because no matter what they always say "it could mean you'll have the baby tomorrow or in a month"
I love that picture! I will have to copy you, however, yours will have more meaning because this baby will be a Christmas baby! Maybe I can take a picture of my belly amongst some clovers for St. Patrick's Day!!! (Nah, it doesn't have the same effect as this one). I'm excited to see you at Christmas!!!
Alright Jen! Just wishing you a Merry Christmas...and hoping your little guy comes soon! Especially with your mom and dad up in UT after Christmas! Hope you are working on your sledding moves to get this little kid movin'!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
9 comments:
I love the tummy picture! Did you get that camera you guys have been wanting? This picture looks awesome!
Oh I like that picture. You still look so small! What the heck? Why am I a billion times bigger than you?
That's a super cute picture. How fun and festive. :) Good luck with everything in 2 weeks! When's your duedate?
i don't know how you can stand not knowing. i lived for those appointments, but its probably good anyways because no matter what they always say "it could mean you'll have the baby tomorrow or in a month"
I am with Jenny I Always wanted to know what the heck was going on. Hopefully only a few more days and baby Ray will be here.
This picture looks so good! Your belly is super cute! I'm excited for him to come!
I thought that was a red ornament on the tree!! CUTE BELLY!!!
I love that picture! I will have to copy you, however, yours will have more meaning because this baby will be a Christmas baby! Maybe I can take a picture of my belly amongst some clovers for St. Patrick's Day!!! (Nah, it doesn't have the same effect as this one). I'm excited to see you at Christmas!!!
Alright Jen! Just wishing you a Merry Christmas...and hoping your little guy comes soon! Especially with your mom and dad up in UT after Christmas! Hope you are working on your sledding moves to get this little kid movin'!
Post a Comment