I felt so fortunate to be surrounded by family and friends!
Kara, me, and Kassidi. I've grown up with these lovely ladies.
My friend Megan is due a couple days before me. Poor Megan has had to listen to me call and complain during our pregnancy!:
Since it was the weekend after Thanksgiving, my sister Alli, niece Kate, and sister-in-law Jenny were able to come!
My amazing mother and me:
More famous faces:
I have more pictures from the part-ay, but this will do for now. Thanks everyone who took the time to come out!


13 comments:
No,I love it when you call me because then I feel like someone understands me. Plus I am so awful at calling people so it is nice when you call me instead so I get to talk to you. Maybe once we have our boys we will have to talk late at night while we are feeding them. Speaking of being up at night both my sister and the mom I work for swear by the book Becoming Baby Wise to get your babies to sleep through the night. I'm reading it and the actual book is pretty lame and repetative but I do agree with the information they are giving.
I am so sad i missed it! The pictures looked too cute. Is there anything else you need?
I'm so glad I did come! What a blast! I'm so excited for you and Megan to have your babies. At first you'll love it, and then about a year and a half later you'll experience the little hell my toddler is putting me through!!! haha jk. She's such an angel! (that deserves a haha, too) But seriously, I love being a mom. (even when Julia's being a monster) It is such a blessing. And I hope those nightmares you're having about my wild child stop. I'm pretty much writing a novel here for you. sorry.
Oh, and by the way (i just read Megans comment) I read babywise too, and it really worked. I had Julia sleeping through the night at two months. And she took two naps during the day up to a year old. She still sleeps 10-12 hours at night and takes one nap. It's great! It helps with nursing, too.
Hey Jen! It was so fun seeing you at your shower. I only wish I had more alone time with you. I didn't get enough of you and then i had to miss girls night. : ( I was so sad. I'm stealing those pics off your blog and putting them as my background so I can soak you up a little more. It's been too long. So anyways now that I've become your stocker, I wanted to inform you that you looked so tiny in person your pics look great but a little misleading. I'm meaning this as a good thing but it doesn't seem to be coming out as one so I'm stopping.
It looks like you had a great time! I wish we would have been in Arizona in it...sorry to drag my mom away from it too! So are you all stocked up on baby supplies and ready for him to come?
Cute pictures!! It looks like you had fun at your shower. Hang in there- you are almost done!!! Call me sometime and we can schedule a time to do your hair.
You are so cute! Can't wait to see this little guy and the combination of you and Tim! It's always fun to see how the genes play out! You just never know...my little Braden is such white-y! :)
I would love to send you guys a Christmas card. Email me your address: tanyakimball@cox.net
I wish I could have been there! Love the theme and all that food is making me hungry! You look so dang cute!
it was a great shower and these comments from everyone are cracking me up. oh and i didn't do babywise but i have friends that have liked it a lot. i was just too scared to let kate cry as a newborn with her little larynx problem.
That looked like so much fun. I love baby showers! You look great by the way! :)
My mom mentioned that she threw you a shower- it looks like you guys have alot of fun!!
Your shower was amazing and you look way too cute to be almost done! Enjoy the last month, not that it is enjoyable.
Post a Comment