
I guess I should have made this bigger! I think if you click on it you can see it larger.
I had another infection from nursing (this is my 3rd!), and my wonderful sister Alli came over and helped take care of Kyle so I could get some rest. Thanks Bubby! You're the best! I hate having a fever and no energy.
And to end on a good note, the Suns won last night! The Big Cactus is learning to play with Nash. Wohoo!


7 comments:
Jen he is SO cute! I love all those faces. How did you make that collage? I love it! I hope we can see him sometime before he is 5 years old!
Okay, not sure if you have heard of it or have already tried it but Newman's Ointment worked wonders for me. Just a thought! So sorry to hear that, nursing is tough enough without feeling like CRAP while you're at it. But at least your little boy is totally adorable! Get better!!!
3 infections! yuck! those are the worst but i learned to call the SECOND i felt one coming on for some antibiotics.
i love all of kyle's adorable faces and the photoshop collage! very cute!
He is such a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him and everyone over Memorial weekend.
Oh man another infection! Awful! You would think that it gets better as time goes on. What a great sister alli is. At least you have her nearby! Catcher won't nurse anymore so I have had to switch to just giving him bottles. He would just scream when I would try to nurse. So I have had to deal with that pain lately. It hurts to wean your baby suddenly.
Those are such cute faces. He really looks like he's starting to fill out. Look at you even when your sick you still find the time to pay tribute to your adorable baby.
He's such a cutie! Hope you feel better soon. Sisters are the best!
Post a Comment