
The best part was that Kyle fell asleep within 5 minutes! I think he likes it out there. Kyle is drooling a lot now, his cheeks are getting fuller, he loves smiling at his toys, hates sitting in front of the computer and I think he's starting to dislike nursing. Only one of those things hurts my feelings:). I feel so blessed and lucky to get to spend each day with him!It really bothers me that I can't make new paragraphs on here! Anyway, I am excited because tomorrow Kyle and I are going back to see two of the classes I student taught. We will have to make a couple of visits to the school in order to visit each class. The only thing I'm nervous about is whether or not I can remember all of their names!


11 comments:
Yea!! New pictures and an update. Mr. serious Kyle and his Jordan beanie are so cute! His mom looks great too. :) Keep the pictures coming! (How was your back feeling by the end of your walk?)
who gave him that amazing beanie!? something about those baby bjorns makes kids fall asleep so fast! its kind of weird how it makes you feel preggo again though huh? i'm glad you guys can venture outside now!
finally it is getting warm enough for you guys to go outside. pretty soon it will be too hot here to go outside. you guys look adorable.Catcher and Kyle have a lot in common
okay Jen, Kyle looks just like you! We love having cute pictures of Kyle on our fridge! I loved your announcement- that design is so fun.
Hooray for chubby cheeks. All the better to squeeze and smooch! Is that a Baby Bjorn? Our friend gave us an Alpine Lowe baby carrier and I'm less than imprssed - we might have to look into the Baby Bjorns...
You are such a cute mom! Are you loving it? I still can't believe it though... It's so weird we can be moms- seems like BIO 100 was a lifetime ago!:) Hope things are going great with you!
Looking good Jen & Kyle, so 40's is nice? I'm glad is warming up. Love ya
is that a Jordan's benie? -love it! Teething is coming, not so fun, but no worries he'll get teeth in no time.
I'm glad your finally able to get out alittle bit. You two look so cute straped together.
I LOVE that beanie!!
his cheeks do look fuller!! great beanie!
Post a Comment