It's harder to put him down for a nap now because he lifts his head up and looks around. I think it's quite funny.
Now for the laugh... Kyle does not suck on a pacifier very well. Most of the time he gags or we have to hold it in his mouth for awhile. I mainly wish he would take it during Relief Society so I could quiet the grunts he continuously makes. When he does take the pacifier, he sucks really hard and is left looking like this:


9 comments:
oh my holy cuteness! adam wasn't good at taking a pacifier either, i ended up giving up, but i recommend hanging in there, there are just times you need them to take one!
that turtle face is classic! kate always had the pacifier ring too-must be a heyman thing!
cute cute cute, he has tons of faces, and I love it! do you guys have any news on law schools? We are excited for you guys! Matt wishes he could be closer like Tim.
He's got good strong buccinator muscles...I think you've got a good kisser on your hands. Watch out!
Beautiful, Beautful, Beautiful!
How is life with the classic shoes going?!
LOL those are so cute! I love the one he's peeking out of the basket...ha. SO funny. He's strong!!! I bet he's so fun...I'm jealous. lol
What a silly boy. Is there a hint of red hair I see there? Kind of looks like it in those pics.
Hey this is Cara Jones (Jeff's wife) I got a post from you on our blog awhile ago, but never ventured over to your cute blog. Your little Kyle is SO adorable! We can not wait for our baby girl this summer. I also hear you may be coming our way for law school. We love it here. If you ever have questions I would love to help answer them. I should have Jeff give you my e-mail address or something (on facebook)!
Oh the grunting! Jake was such a grunter but fortunately he did take a pacifier. I love the turtle head popping out of the basket. He is adorable!
Post a Comment