I call Kyle's toys his "friends" because he smiles at them. I think it is so cute. Well, I felt that Kyle needed more toys--something to interact with-- so that I could get more done during the day. We went to Babies R Us and when I put him in this toy in the display, he started smiling instantly. I put him in other toys and didn't get the same reaction. Because I didn't want to pay full price, I went home determined to find the toy cheaper. The next morning we went to buy it from someone selling one on Craigslist. Kyle loves it!

The first day he just stared at that red parrot. Now if I can put down the camera, I'll get more done!
14 comments:
That bouncer is so cute! Evan's best friend when he was a baby was a rattle named Mr. Chubby-face... it's really funny to me what catches their eye at such a young age.
way to go Jen, that's the best idea. I'm glad he has new friends and likes them. Thanks for the pictures.
gotta love craigslist!
Cute, colorful friends:) Have you named them yet? Great shopping Jen, the toy looks brand new!
i was just asking my sister when i could put catcher in bouncer like that!
looks like your little boy knows what he likes! and I can't believe how popular he is with all those friends at such a young age.
i need to find the right photo to prove it, but there is something about Kyle that reminds me of Logan, it's so wild! speaking of wild, i love Kyle's new friends!
I love that you can't put the camera down. How could you with a boy that cute! Loved his Easter outfit and the pictures of him surrounded by Easter eggs. Okay, I don't want you to put the camera down because I love looking at his cute pictures!
You guys win for the cutest Easter family picture! We had to speak last year on Easter and I HATED it! Once it was over I felt like Easter could begin. So congrats on that!
His bouncer is so cute and entertaining looking! I LOVED Craigs in Az. But here they have it for the whole Houston area and it is impossible to find stuff even near you. But they have another website just for our area. (Hence the Batman scooter we got!) Gotta love good deals!!
He is adorable. I have loved our saucer for all 3 kiddos! I don't know what I'd do without it!!
First I have to congradulate you on your blogging lately. I've been totally slacking! Emerson has one too and it hasn't been so successful for me. He gets the little bug into his mouth and then abouot 2 min later for some reason his is mad and screeming. I can tell Kyle likes it a lot better!
i think I spelled congratulate wrong... i'm the worst speller and i am always nervous to post on your blog because of it :-) I love spell check!
I love the look on his face as he gazes at the parrot! That is hysterical!
Hooray for St. Mary's!!! Smart move about Craigslist! That thing looks way fun - I think it would even keep me entertained!
Post a Comment