We hope your Christmas is merry and bright! We're just grateful to be ending this short-lived tradition and to be making new ones with Kyle. Have a great Christmas!!
(yes, that is a piñata ... and yes, that is a tradition).
Merry Christmas Jennifer! I hope you have a wonderful holiday! I absolutely love your belly picture and Kyle picture - so cute, and what a wonderful idea!
So I am a little slow...I clicked on the link and thought you were pregant again!!!! Then I noticed the date of 2007!!! I thought I had definitely missed something!!
How cute are they in their stripped PJs!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!
PS What was up with those DIRTY SPURS winning the game in the last second!!?? I HATE THEM!!!!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
8 comments:
Merry Christmas Jennifer! I hope you have a wonderful holiday! I absolutely love your belly picture and Kyle picture - so cute, and what a wonderful idea!
I LOVE his jammies and that they match Kates. It's awesome that he will keep the hat on too. So what's the pinata tradition?
Merry Christmas! Kyle is adorable. I can't believe how many teeth he has. He's so cute!
So I am a little slow...I clicked on the link and thought you were pregant again!!!! Then I noticed the date of 2007!!! I thought I had definitely missed something!!
How cute are they in their stripped PJs!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!
PS What was up with those DIRTY SPURS winning the game in the last second!!?? I HATE THEM!!!!
Awe... that outfit is so cute! I hope your Holiday was great!
Loved your Christmas card, Jennifer! Truly sorry we missed you guys this holiday season! Hope you enjoy your New Years!
Love the pinata. You guys are awesome.
I love baby pajamas! they always look so clean and cute in them. These are some great pictures!
Post a Comment