Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hair

I never decided how to cut my hair. Currently I'm thinking this style: Bad hair day? Maybe. Still falling out? Definitely.

Also, December 12th is the last day I can accept orders for Holiday Cards. I've had fun making them! Go here to check it out! 

Happy Weekend!

10 comments:

Cara Jones said...

I totally think you should go for that hair cut :-) We leave on Thursday (yippy!), what about you guys? When are you coming back from AZ? I was hoping we could hang out before we leave. Does Monday or Tuesday afternoon work for you? We could do a cheap lunch or just hang out for a little while (maybe do some Christmas shopping together) or soemthing! Let me know!

Chad~Nicole said...

I've got an appointment to get my hair done this week. I'm in need of a little updating too.

Nuestra Familia said...

super cute Christmas designs, great job Jen you are way talented at everything you try.

Hillery said...

your new blog header is so cute!

jon♥kara said...

That is pretty sexy but I think guys like girls with hair. Your hair always looks great even when you just go all natural. but i have never seen you in texas's humidity? : ) I really loved your christmas greeting and if I were doing them this year I would totally order them but my desire to do anything of that nature is to low. Do again next year I you have a for sure sale from me!

Seth and Brittney said...

I like shoulder length hair with some layers, like longer fringe bangs and some layers in back. That always helps my thin thin hair look better! Also to help with the hair falling out you could go back to taking prenatals or just take them 2-3 times a week; this helps your hair grow back in nice and thick! Oh, and I know you were bummed to take out highlights when you re-budgeted... we had to do the same thing. Only now I do it myself and it's easy! I use "hi-light styliste" from L'Oreal and only mix up 1/4 to 1/2 of the mixture to start out. Then I ration the rest to do touch-ups for 8-12 weeks after! The kit only costs $10 and I justify it to my hubby by saying I let it last! Plus he likes my highlights; he even helps me get the back! If you miss them tons you should try it. BAH I comment too much!

danielle said...

oh Jen! You make me laugh.

Unknown said...

I love Christmas card! thank you so much!

Jen said...

You're still having hair problems?!?! I'm doomed!

Unknown said...

I didnt know you were doing Christmas cards and all that! I looked at them and they are so cute! That's awesome and I hope you are feeling better!