2. I want my home to smell like Christmas. Currently it smells like Cajun Turkey and the smell is even masking my Christmas music and half-decorated tree. Any advice?
3. Kyle has been so vocal this past week. I tried to do a fun video of him attacking his stuffed animals. He loves to bite their noses. The lamb's mouth made of string is shredded because of him. This video is sort of boring, sorry. I'll have to try again some other time. I figured my mom would like it at least!
Kyle also started signing "milk" and "more" this week...although his sign for "more" is closer to clapping than anything. It's so fun to watch him learn new things!


13 comments:
way to go getting the family in the paper! that was awesome. less than 3 weeks till we can party with you and tim and baby kyle! thats so fun he is signing things. the blog header looks cute!
I hate when foods linger and over power smells. We have either wall flower air fresheners or the febreeze plug ins in every room. But if the food smell lingers, I take my crockpot (If you have the little dipper use it) and put water and baking soda in it, and plug it in. If you have any oils for any oil burners, you can add that to have it give off a pretty smell. Your water will smell like cajun turkey when you dump it. Good luck!
Can I get your autograph? To get a Chritmas smell...burn a Christmas candle or boil some water with cloves, cinamon, oranges, and water. For a "clean" smell, you could also fill up your sink/bucket with some water and pinesol and let it permeate the air for a bit.
I recommend oil fragrances, they last 10 times longer than candles, cost half as much and they are 10 times stronger...I just got a couple on a good sale at The Body Shop, I like mixing them too, currently I am loving the combination of Cranberry and Holiday Pumpkin.
neat article!
That's very cool! Not the smell, the quote in the paper. Also, I saw your picture, and your hair is getting long and looks sooooo pretty!!!!
I read the article when I saw it on your facebook, but forgot to mention it. How cool!
Ryan will be so excited about the NYT. He is obsessed! and I highly recommend tea lights, scent ports, and oil in the fragrances of tree and evergreen from bath and body works! I used it to get rid of the bacon smell the other day.
I actually came across that article, but didn't finish reading it on the day it was published. Congrats, you are a celeb! Tell Tim good luck on finals, I am sick of studying already.
jen keep an eye or 2 on that there boy. he's looking more and more like trouble.
Congrats on the article. Very cool. I have a Gold Canyon candle called Christmas Presence and it smells yummy!
I'm glad you claimed your fame! did Kyle grow up overnight? He looks like a little kid in that movie and not a baby!
I do love it and I keep watching it over and over! We can't wait until you're here!
Post a Comment