
If someone were to unexpectedly drop by this morning, I don't think I would answer my door. My house looks like a bomb went off inside. I've already blown my nose a hundred times since waking up and Kyle had his first accident resulting in blood (he hit his mouth somewhere). I've been out of commission since Saturday and my to-do list is twice the length it should be. What started as a sore throat has evolved into non-stop coughing, sneezing and sleeping for only four hours at night. I feel like a zombie.
Poor Tim. While studying for his last final (hoorah!) I've been sending him texts like "I'm going down hill fast," "Don't you think you should come home now?" and "I don't think I can make it." I may seem a little dramatic and I probably am, but I'm just so tired of being sick!!
I did manage to vacuum my room when this happened:
Yah, sure Kyle, just crawl over it!
Totally caught in the act! Notice that drool coming down...
I think that's about it for my vent. Kyle's asleep so it's time to catch up on my sleep as well. Hopefully your week has been a little more healthier, cleaner and calmer than ours!


8 comments:
Sorry you are sick. I can't imagine being sick and still having to be mom. You can't call in sick for that job.
We should call Kyle the COOKIE MONSTER.
Oh no! That totally is rotten when you are sick, and the husband is so busy that you can't just rest and recover. Yea for Tim being almost done with finals!! Get better soon!!! If you have any lemonade, heat it up and drink it. It soothes the throat and is quite tasty! Good luck! :)
UGH! I'm so sorry you are sick. Drink some OJ....Trevor is sitting next to me and said, "beer." It WOULD make things a lot more fun. hahah jk
I am so sorry you are sick! That is no fun! I feel so bad for you! Get better soon, we'll be thinking about you and praying for you :)
Oh and I have been meaning to tell you that I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog labeled 2007...what a CUTE prego belly. I just love it with the tree in the background. What a creative idea, with Kyle in the 2008 picture. You're a thinker!
I hope you get feeling better soon!
that is the worst, especially when you are sick. At least you could laugh enough to get the camera
OH man. I don't think it is fair for mothers to get sick. Just not fair at all! I love the mask! What a good wife you are!
Jennifer I am so sorry you are sick! With Cory's job FedEx comes to our house almost daily to deliver more medical supplies. There have been quite a few times where I have talked to him through the door saying I wasn't in any condition to answer and he could just leave the boxes on the porch. He's been our FedEx guy for 3 1/2 years now, and he understands that I cannot be "presentable" EVERY DAY of the week!
By the way, I am loving the picture of Kyle caught in the act with his mouth full of cookies!
I hope you are feeling better soon. (I love the texts you have sent to Tim.)
Post a Comment