
These masks make me feel claustrophobic.
Isn't this such a nice treat from a husband to his wife? He also slept in the other room last night. Don't want to make him sick before the big final! Look at that swollen eyelid on the left!
(So there aren't really 26 reasons why I switched majors. It can mainly be summed up to one: Intro to Organic Chemistry. Oh yes, it was this time about five years ago that I filled the bubble sheet to that final with straight "C"s and drew Santa Clause where weird compounds were supposed to go. I got a 30%).


18 comments:
You poor thing. I understand though why Tim might not want to get sick. Sniffling through finals is awful. I had a cold last year when I took mine. no fun. Thanks so much for changing the heading on my blog. I love it. Miss ya
you weirdo. you're definitely a heyman.
Sorry you are still feeling sick, it will go away soon and hopefully the mask will do the trick and keep everyone else ok. Kyle is so cute and he is just hanging out next to you, I wonder what he is thinking about his mom's new accessory? Love Kyle's cute face!
Feel better soon and good luck Tim on your finals! Love, Ale
What a horrible time to get sick. I really hope you get better soon!
Oh my gosh, I'm working you to death! Hahaha, I hope you feel better!
I wouldn't even try Organic Chemistry. I saw reason #26 and I thought I was so behind! ha ha! That really stinks that you are feeling sick. It is going around here too. Hopefully you will feel better very very soon.
Jennifer! I'm terribly sorry that you're sick! I hope you start feeling better soon, and that Tim's finals go well! Let me know if there is anything I can do - from this far away - to help you feel better! Loves!
You poor thing! And I am dying laughing about your chemistry test and santa clause drawing. Way to go out with some holiday spirit :)
man, you are still sick? that's horrible! i will pray for you. no one should have to be sick for that long.
i loved the story about switching majors...i hadn't heard that one before!
Love the new accessory.
I'm sorry you've been so sick! When you said you couldn't call, I didn;t realize how bad you meant! That stinks. Your pictures of Kyle getting into stuff cracks me up. Looks very familiar.
And I have to agree with you. Mason probably could beat up the 1 year old Julia. He's just trying to catch up to Kyle, though! only 10 more pounds to go, right? He's gained 5 in 5 weeks, so it should take no time at all!
glad you're feeling better! thanks so much for yesterday!
Ha ha at first I thought it was really cool that you had 26 reasons and wanted to know the rest of the list.
I was an orthodotist assistant for 5 years and HATED wearing those masks all day. Seriously it ruined my skin. Be glad you are a teacher.
Oh no your still sick not good. have you been to the doctor? I love the mask pic too. I never knew you did that on your final that makes me laugh. ha ha. Hope you get well soon. I better get to see you when your down. Sorry for the long time no phone call I feel so out of touch with you call me.
I remember hearing about that scantron or bubble sheet...whatever u call it.
oh jen! seriously if i need entertainment I come to your blog... I did a similar thing on the science section of the ACT. But 30%? Wow, that's over a fourth of the test, atleast you chose the right letter to bubble in!
love your blog! agreed- that's why i changed my major to science education, no O Chem needed. I had the most difficult time with my chem final last week...i figured since Chemistry starts with the letter C, most answers would be C? How about definitely NOT.
Merry christmas!
hahahahahaha oh that is funny. I wish I would have seen the instructor's face.
Post a Comment