Thankfully I'm feeling better. Being
that sick during Tim's finals is something I don't want to experience again. Twenty minutes after he got home from his last final we turned around and went to our ward Christmas party. Santa was going to be there so even though I felt like road kill, I wanted to take Kyle and go. Here he is:


Yep, not the exciting reaction I was looking for. My niece Kate, however, her reaction at her ward party rocked:

We had smoked meats and sausage at the ward party. I was talking away when I looked down and saw Kyle just loving the sausage. It was mangled between his fingers.

I recovered in time to take care of a very fussy and sick Kyle. He got what I had and was getting his third tooth in on the bottom. It was another rough week, but now we are all healthy and happy and ready to celebrate the Christmas season.
On another note, I can't find my list of who I sent Christmas cards to, so if you don't see one in your mailbox, I apologize. I think I've given up. Here is our card:

We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. We are so grateful for Jesus Christ and His example. Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
My kids have a thing for sausage too. I don't get it. I hate sausage. Cute card. Have a Merry (Healthy) Christmas!
Glad you guys are feeling better. We of course got sick yesterday. Yea for us!
Your card is so cute. That is such a great picture of all of you!!
I love your Christmas card! Glad you're feeling better, Merry Christmas!!
What a cute Christmas card. Who on earth did you have design it? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Good to hear that you are feelin' better. The Christmas card fab. You guys are movie stars.
Post a Comment