Now to explain the pics: Kyle wouldn't eat bread up until a month ago when I brought home this french bread. He loves it but often times won't eat it unless I give him the entire loaf. The package comes with two loafs so one is for Kyle and the other for us. He is so funny when he eats it. He doesn't like PB and J or macaroni & cheese, and he only picks out the meat in spaghetti. I wish he would like more carbs because they seem to be the easiest to cook! I love my little boy.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Atkins Anyone?
During the last semester of my freshman year, when I was working on losing the freshman 15 I had already gained, I decided to do the Atkins diet. I only made it through the first two weeks, which is ironic in a way because those two weeks are the hardest. I remember wanting to throw up as I forced myself to eat the Cannon Center eggs in the morning instead of waffles or cereal. It is not unlikely that the first time I ate carbs after those two weeks I looked like this:

I did lose weight during that period but it wasn't enough to motivate me to keep on going. I signed up for a jogging class and that did the trick. Thank goodness!
Now to explain the pics: Kyle wouldn't eat bread up until a month ago when I brought home this french bread. He loves it but often times won't eat it unless I give him the entire loaf. The package comes with two loafs so one is for Kyle and the other for us. He is so funny when he eats it. He doesn't like PB and J or macaroni & cheese, and he only picks out the meat in spaghetti. I wish he would like more carbs because they seem to be the easiest to cook! I love my little boy.
(after looking at these pics it looks like he needs a hair cut... yet he still has such little hair!)
Now to explain the pics: Kyle wouldn't eat bread up until a month ago when I brought home this french bread. He loves it but often times won't eat it unless I give him the entire loaf. The package comes with two loafs so one is for Kyle and the other for us. He is so funny when he eats it. He doesn't like PB and J or macaroni & cheese, and he only picks out the meat in spaghetti. I wish he would like more carbs because they seem to be the easiest to cook! I love my little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Hahaha, I love Kyle. I would love to dig into a loaf of french bread like that unfortunately it would stick itself in all the WRONG places! :) The Atkins diet-yuck! I couldn't do it. I am glad the jogging class worked out instead.
That is cute! I wish I didn't love carbs too!
Have you tried wheat berries? It is where you take hard wheat and boil it until it is like a chewy bean shape. We eat them on everything. Plain, on yogurt, in oatmeal, salt and pepper, with apples, on salad, and a ton of other stuff.
They are chewy, so I'd wait to make sure he had at least maybe his molars in. I can't remember the order of teeth and when they come in.
I love that! That is how I would like to eat french bread as well!
you look WAY skinny in the pics on your previous post. way to go! how'd you do it?
That is HILARIOUS!!!! Atkins is such a nasty nasty thing! I remember when I did it a few years back and Shanon was doing it too. We used to call each other with "new flavors" of our favorite "Sugar-Free" Jell-O combinations. (My favorite, by the way, is one box of strawberry banana mixed with one box of orange. YUM!) Lather it with the whipping cream (the real stuff, not low fat, because that's what you're SUPPOSED to have on Atkins), and it's a real treat! I am loving these pictures of Kyle. The good thing is, is that baby's taste buds change like crazy, and they change super fast too. Something that he might not like now, may only take a couple of weeks and he'll love it!
I LOLed so much reading this post - reid asked me if i was okay. Great set up and execution. Kyle makes me laugh.
So silly! and that bread looks REALLY good!
He's such a goof ball. love the pics. what kid likes so much meat and no carbs?? and hope you had a little romance our your cinco de mayo anniversary even with tim in the middle of finals.
AHAHA! JEN! that seriously made me laugh so hard. I had a similar issue with the Atkins diet & won't eat eggs til this day.
This kills me! I cannot believe that he is stuffing that whole loaf into his mouth! Too cute!
Jen:
I swear he looks a lot like your Dad when we go out to dinner with he and your Mom before Gammage.
Strong genes I guess.
Greg and Florence Hatch
Post a Comment