Today is a great day. Tim took his last final of his first year of law school. I was so excited and couldn't wait to bask in the happiness with him when he came home. After he walked through the door I said, "So how do you feel?!?" He answered, "Like I still need to study." Obviously the reality hasn't quite set in with him like it has for me. We then dropped Kyle off at cousin Sadie's and went out to eat to celebrate his first year being over and our third anniversary which was on Cinco de Mayo.
On the first day of school I videotaped Tim as he was leaving and zoomed in on his hair so that we could see how much hair he would lose during his first year. I'm happy to report that he looks the same and that I love him more today than I did three years ago. Thanks for working so hard TRay!
10 comments:
Yay for Tim! That's so exciting! Only two more years! He'll be done before Nathan! I'm so jealous. I wish you guys would have picked San Diego, too, though...
2011 is looking a lot closer for both of us I think!
Great job Tim! Can't wait to see you guys next month. Hopefully you won't be feeling like you still need to study in Hawaii...
That is funny that you took a picture of his hair. I would never have thought to do that. You are too funny. Congrats again to both of you for getting through the first year!
YAYAYAYAY! Congrats Tim! 1/3 done with law school that is awesome! I can't believe that it has already been a year! Have fun this summer and down study too much! :)
Aw that picture is so sweet. I wish I could have had a nice classic car at the temple when I got married(they didn't allow it then.)
Thanks for the spanx warning. I'm hoping I will be like my mom and keep my body pretty close post future baby (and not like my dad's mom whose tiny hour glass was never the same).
CONGRATS TIM! Jason's first year was by far his hardest. Second year was decent, and third year the best. Hardest year down!! Ps- photographic evidence of hair is a good idea, I always use my fingers as comparisons to hairlines.
Congrats Tim! And happy anniversary too. I am loving the video footage of his hair. I am finding me photoshopping my face in pictures a lot these days! (well, at least with the close-ups).
Congratulations on surviving!!! Yea for both of you. And congratulations! :)
Yay that is exciting!
Jen,
I just hung a black sheet behind and did the shoot in front of the sliding glass door to provide plenty of natural light (that's the secret. :)
Post a Comment