I can't believe we are in the last week of May. This tells me that summer is already going by too fast! We had a fantastic past week. Most of Tim's family was in town for Andy's graduation from dental school. What a great accomplishment! If you know Andy then you know how smart he is and it won't surprise you that he was in the top of his class. Here's the cute family:

Here's the not-so-cute family. Tim was sick in bed all that morning and Kyle does not smile for the camera anymore. It breaks my heart.

That picture just cracks me up. After graduation we went to an Italian restaurant to celebrate. I think everyone was stuffed afterward. Here's the group minus TRay:

Pete and Ale flew in from AZ for the occasion and stayed with us. It was fun having family with us.

Ale was even nice to do my makeup for church on Sunday since I lack in that department. Kyle liked Ale and was scared of Pete, but he came around at the end. The sisters-in-law. I think it's clear we aren't blood related.

We were missing my sister-in-law Laurie. Here are the San Antonio cousins with Carol and Roger.

For those that don't know, Carol and Roger got married almost two years ago. Roger is a great addition to the family. Carol is so happy with him and he is great with the kids!


A little Sunday BBQ:

We also went to Sea World, some went to Six Flags, and we ate way too much food. I'll have to do a separate post with our Memorial Day fun... I'm getting tired. Hope you had a great week!
7 comments:
That looked like so much fun! What a great family event! I just love that picture of you, Tim, and Kyle! It cracks me up! So cute!
very fun you got some visitors! i like the picture on your blog header- were you guys at a farm or something?
San Antonio with you you guys was so fun! Thanks so much for letting us stay with you, it was fun to hang out with baby Kyle he is a fun boy. Sorry I didn't get a good family picture, next time. Can't wait you see you again, so soon..
Looks like you did have a crazy May! I love the picture of all the sis-in-laws sans Laurie, I don't think there could be a better looking bunch around.
looks like fun! i really like the photo on your header. way too cute.
Wow, sounds like you had a busy weekend too! How much fun is family? Ale looks great still as always.
I had no idea Carol got remarried. I am so happy for her!! I am sure kyle will start posing again soon.
You guys have way too much fun! What a fun and busy weekend.
Post a Comment