I was at Sea World today when my little sis called to tell me she was ENGAGED!! What?? I am so excited and was freaking out. What a neat thing to think of my little Bubby so in love, so mature, that she's getting married! (To see some pics of her and my soon-to-be brother-in-law Sam, go here.) The wedding is set for August 21... enough time for my sister-in-law Jenny to have her sweet baby girl due around the second week of August, three days before Tim starts his second year of law school, and four days before my mom's big birthday. :)We love you Bubby! Welcome Sam!


13 comments:
How fun! We should all do a little Peterson party (if you have time) when you're in town.
Oh fun!! Congrats Allie!
i'm so happy for them, i don't know what to even do about it.
:) i love it!!
Yay! Congrats! Nathan said that Brennan must be crying somewhere (well, not really, but it was no secret how much he was in like with her!)
SOOO excited!! Alli will be the most beautiful bride!! A Heyman get together twice this year....YEAH!!!
How exciting! I can't wait to hear all the details.
Hooray! How very exciting! We miss you guys already and can't wait to see you in a few days!
Congratulations! That looks like a busy month for your fam. Your sister looks so happy, and they make such a cute and fun-looking couple.
yay, make my morning! another chance to see everyone and p-a-r-t-y! can't wait to meet this Sam!!
I can't wait! I've been thinking I wouldn't get to see Kyle until Christmas. Yeah for weddings!
yay! congrats!
Congratulations Alli!!! We were so excited to hear the good news!!!
Post a Comment