- Dada
- Mama
- Nolan
- Buzz Lightyear
- My big ball
- Woody's Hat
- Kyle
- Mickey Mouse
- My motorcycle
- Wonder Pets
- Crayons
- Blue Toy Story Show (Toy Story 1 DVD is blue)
- to go potty
- Kyle's hands
- fan in my room
- Buzz Lightyear (again)
- my bed
- Dada's socks
- my toilet paper
- Mr. Potato Head
- My Jesus
- Woody's Car
- My 'puter (computer)
- Mama Mr. Potato Head
- Nolan's chair
- My underwear
- Zurg
- Papa
- My lightbulbs (he calls his tennis shoes his lightbulbs)
- My helmet
If I ever did try to suggest something to him (Kyle, are you thankful for nursery?) He would answer something like, "For my underwear!" He did not want any help. It was a great way to start our morning and really helped me to think of things I was thankful for during this season.
We had a great Thanksgiving at a friend's home with with other friends and other nice people that we were happy to meet! It was a full house full of good food, lots of kids, good food, and lots of adults. I made mashed potatoes and continued the tradition of the seven layer jello.
I'm especially thankful for the three boys I have in my life. I love them so much and feel so lucky to be the "Princess" as Kyle sometimes refers to me of this house. TRay is the best husband and dad. Kyle copies his.every.move. and Nolan can't stand to look anywhere but at his dad when Tim comes home.
Kyle has turned into such a good little guy this year. It is so fun and rewarding for me to see him grow and learn new things. He loves to be with his friends. When we come home from being with friends he says, "We had fun today!" and another favorite line is, "That'll be perfect!" He has the best giggle. He is still very active and physical. Every morning he asks me, "Where we goin' Mama?" while I'm getting him dressed. He loves to go places. He will now talk to Nolan a little bit saying, "Hey buddy! Whatcha doing?" and loves to make him laugh. I'm thankful for that and for when he tells me I look pretty. It makes my day.
Oh my Nolan Bear. I have never held such an easy-going baby. Heavenly Father has really given me a special gift when Nolan was born. He is the perfect fit in our family. He smiles so easily and loves to look at his brother or dad. I'm so thankful that he's patient, happy even when he doesn't get a long nap due to our outings, and that his rolls are so squishy. He is the best!
We hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Our Christmas tree is up and decorated and our five decorations are out. Kyle is really hoping Santa will bring him a lollipop!







4 comments:
I love these photos. Kyle is such a handsome boy and he looks taller than when I saw him last (which wasn't that long ago)! I especially love his thankful list. He's a stubborn but creative kid and I love him!!!
Dude, a lollipop is easy to manage! Enjoy it while he is young and has such simple pleasures. I am so glad he has become such a delight. Your little family is so cute- and your boys look just like you!!
Love all your pictures!! I need you to move home so you can take great pictures of my kids. I don't think getting a good camera makes the pictures great, it's the photographer. Anyway.. you look so good! and is Kyle wearing tennis shoes and not crocs? That's awesome!! oh we bought Mario new crocs today, yes in the middle of winter. But hey, he needs them year round:) So glad your Thanksgiving was great, can't wait til Christmas.
Love the "Thankful" list!! We can't wait until you're here. Kyle looks so grown up and he's such a handsome big brother!!
Post a Comment