Holy Moly! He is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I like the second picture where his rolls are covering his diaper so it looks like he isn't even wearing one. haha
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
10 comments:
I will agree with you, he is scrumptious! Ty would never have sat on the grass at that age.
Nolan is just soo cute! Those pictures make you want to snuggle him big time!
Yeah, I thought Tabitha had some mongo chunky thighs! His are incredible! Haha. What a cutie!
hahaha i love kyle trying to get in front of the camera. that nolan has some ROLLS. what a chunky monkey!!!
Oh my goodness!! He's the cutest little Sumo man I've ever seen!! Simply Scrumptious!!!
love these pictures!
Holy Moly! He is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I like the second picture where his rolls are covering his diaper so it looks like he isn't even wearing one. haha
oh my freak.
I have never seen so many rolls since I looked at my own thighs int he mirror! HAHA
Seriously. WHHHHHAAT is in your milk?? We need it in this house?? Want to nurse a twin?
So perfect!
oh.my.goodness. That is one cute kid! Haha, he looks like one of those sumo wrestler babies Ü Lovelovelove him!
Post a Comment