Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kyle's "Class"

About six weeks ago I signed Kyle up for a dance class. Tim never gave me the ok to do it, but I went ahead and with his request, only referred to it as Kyle's "class" and not "dance." Every Friday Kyle went to his "class" and loved being with his buddies and Miss Nanci.

Today's recital was a treat. Unfortunately my memory card was full during the taping of each song, so I didn't get the entire thing. But you'll get the idea.

If you ever want to know what they're supposed to be doing, watch Hugh. He's much closer to doing the real thing. He's to the left of Kyle when you're watching it:


Perhaps our child dances to the beat of another drum. I could not stop laughing!:


While in his own world he missed his turn to do the summersault. I think he was incorporating Buzz Lightyear laser-shooting moves.





The boys: Jacob, Jens, Hugh and Kyle:
 Sweet, PATIENT and beautiful Nanci with the boys:

 Mi familia:
It was a great Saturday morning! Don't worry, soccer will be next...

11 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Soooo cute! I can't stop laughing.

Jenny said...

I love his moves! That's too funny. He is 100% original.

Jen said...

I love it!!!

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh my heck! Seriously, that is so cute. I love it. I'm so glad you posted this. Kyle is adorable.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Haha! Priceless! I would love to know what planet he was on...a toystory one, I'm sure!! (I see blackmail material) :-)

jon♥kara said...

I'm dying! This is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

JONESIES said...

That is so cute! I wish I knew about something like that here for Emerson.

Jenni said...

That was hilarious!

Nuestra Familia said...

We are loving it here!! the buzz laser was hilarious!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

I love his own little moves he added. Hilarious! You'll have to make sure that gets on his wedding video!