I have known you most of my life.
I remember primary and our first date.
I never though it would lead to a wife.
But I am grateful that was my fate.
It is hard to imagine you not in my life.
I can't wait to take you on a date.
I hope today is a special day.
That you feel loved by those around you.
Whatever you want today just say.
I love you and all you do.
You teaching our kids makes my day.
Happy Birthday! Let's go buy something new.
I love you. Happy Birthday! I can't wait to spend time with you tonight. I am grateful to have spent many birthdays with you and look forward to many more.


11 comments:
Tim brought his laptop to me while Kyle and I were eating breakfast in bed together to read this. What a guy! Thank you love!
This is just about the sweetest thing ever! Way to go Tim. Happy Birthday Jennifer! You are such a great friend. We love spending time with your family. Having you guys come visit us was just what I needed. I was feeling down and seeing good friends helped me get over it. :) It was so good to see you. I hope Tim spoils you tonight, have a great day!
That is the cutest thing ever. Reese needs to learn a thing or two I see... Happy Birthday! Hope all your boys spoil you!
So super sweet!
So Sweet! Way to go Timmy Lou! Happy Birthday Jenny Boo! We love you!!
I would be very surprised if this didn't make Jen cry. Good work Tim! My favorite line was, "let's go buy something new!" Love it! Hope you have a great day Jen! Enjoy your date night!
Great job Tim!!! What a sweet birthday tribute! Jennifer IS loved by those around her! Happy Birthday! You're fantastic!
awww so precious! and the picture is just perfect! love it. happy bday sister.
Wow, that just about made me cry. Could be the hormones, but probably just because it was really sweet! What a great hubby Tim is! Hope you have a great birthday! :)
Very cute! Happy Birthday, Jennifer!
So...what did you buy? ;)
Post a Comment