Grandma with her BFF RooBear:
Nolan and Uncle Curbo and C-bug
Although I don't have a photo, my favorite part of the ceremony (besides watching Taylor), was watching Nolan play with his Great-Grandpa Curtis. It is such a sweet thing to see generations together and to be near family. I feel very lucky.
My parents are so happy that with Taylor being their last they have graduated from high school too :)
With Orphan Kyle:
Unkie and his nephews. Can anyone tell it was dinner time?
Curtis doing the Taylor pose. "Are you part of this family or not?!"
Goofy.
We love Scooter!
My mom so happy he did it with high honors.
Then yesterday he left us for BYU. We were all so sad to see him leave. I know he will have so much fun, but he is such a good uncle and I have fun with him around.
Bear was always good to give him kisses.
Unkie and his little shadow.
Truck all ready to go:
Saying good-bye:
Bear just wanted to go on a wagon ride and was confused why everyone was crying. haha.
Then after that good-bye we had to get ready to take my parents to the airport. They said good-bye to the boys and AZ for 3 years as they headed to Utah to prepare for their mission. Oh man. See how it could have been an emotional day? That will be another post.Have fun at BYU Scooter! It's a blast!



9 comments:
Jen, lets get together real soon
such good pictures of bug's graduation!!!! wish we were there too.
So, your mother's outfit is wonderful! I love it, and kept staring and staring at it. No wonder you have such great fashion.
In the picture of you and Taylor--I think your hair looks really similar. It could've just been the lighting, but I liked it. Are YOU liking it?
I am wondering how you are holding up. I've wanted to call FOREVER but figured you're soaking up every last minute with your parents. So when you can, give me a call.
Hip hip hooray for high honors Unkie! Thanks for posting pictures so we don't feel so out of the loop :) Those were fun to see. Your friend Ann-Marie was right, Diane's outfit was really cute! How fun the timing worked out that you got to be in AZ for all of this important family stuff. Goodbyes are always hard though. I heard that was a pretty emotional day.
Your boysare such dream boats..
Thanks for our comment on my blog. You always know the right thing to say and never misinterpret what I write.....Are you sure we weren't best friends in another life!!?!
Lots of changes for everyone...it's always tough. I need to get caught up on all your latest happenings!!!
It's hard to believe my baby graduated from high school and is now in college! So glad you were there to share the moment and document it!
So cool to graduate and now off to college. Congrats! Have so much fun Taylor.
Now that was an emotional day...but a great day, your family is so awesome!
What a tearful day!
I hope it is all going well for your family though!!!
I am in Utah until the beginning of July, but lets hang out REALLY soon after I get back! We NEED to catch up!!!
I hate goodbyes! I never handle them well.
Post a Comment