Thursday, June 23, 2011

More SA

I decided I better hurry and get up-to-date while I still remember everything.

 After graduation we dropped the boys off at my friend's house (Thank you AM!) and then went to Papassito's for dinner. (Courtney, you were right, I should have been eating there a long time ago!) The food was delicious, even if they got my order wrong and brought out the same exact wrong order when they tried to fix it. :)

Grammy and MyPa spoiled Kyle with his very own cowboy hat. We talk about the hat like it's another limb to him. He was so excited!
 Nolan has yet to learn the excitement a cowboy hat can bring:

But cousin Sam knew just how fun it was:
 Cuddly Nolan loving Uncle Pete:


 Papa and Grandma brought Kyle his very own lacrosse stick and ball. He was in heaven and played with it all Saturday morning before graduation. Thankfully Ale was kind enough to play with him that night.

So cute! 

No comments: