Our sentiments exactly.
By Sunday evening our family had left and the moving truck was ready to be packed Monday morning. Tim's brother, Matt, came to help us load the truck and drive with Tim from SA to Phoenix. We sold Tim's car and they towed mine behind the truck. I was lucky and flew with the boys. Thank you Matt!!!
We were grateful for all of the help. Tim's law school buddies showed up early and loaded the heavy stuff.
Yes, that is Tim with a mattress on top of him:
Kyle loved running up and down the ramp.
His sweaty head proves my point:
I already miss our friends in TX. These pictures make me a little sentimental. When you're in a ward full of students there are a lot of little kids running around. Kyle and Nolan had multiple kids their age to play with.
Bed-head and pjs Nolan with Graham:
Cute Porter:
I can't wait to watch these boys grow and maybe they'll end up at BYU together!
It was sad locking up our little house. I was excited to move away from San Antonio but that was our space and we had great friends that supported us there. Luckily most of our friends moved too (there were I think 15 families moving out of our ward this summer), so I knew we were all up for new adventures. Somehow that made me feel better about saying bye. Unfortunately our space is still ours. Anyone want to buy our house?



2 comments:
your moving experience looked more fun than ours! At least you know you won't have to do that again for 3 years!!
ahh...I miss friends so much! It was so nice having so many kids around, there are only a few kids in our ward. The parties that were thrown for your parents, looks so fun. I bet it's so fun to be back with family! If you need a break, feel free to fly out and stay with us.:)
Post a Comment