Luckily Tim was driving, so we headed to one of Grandma's favorite spots, In-N-Out. (I get my lack of direction from her :)). It was a treat for all of us.
Earlier in the day my sister made delicious cupcakes for us to devour at night. I don't know what Grandma's wish was, but it may have had something to do with hoping the baby next to her would stop crying! :)
Food always does the trick with this kid...
I love being close to my grandma. Not only does she save us seats at church, but Kyle and her have a special relationship that is so fun to watch. Kyle is not a cuddly person by nature, but he will give his G.G. hugs and is always excited to see her. My grandma is also known as, "The One and Only," because let's face it, there is only one like her! We love you!




3 comments:
love these photos!
that is such a huge perk to living by family! just a teensy bit jealous you got to birthday it up with GG!
That is so nice that you live so close to family and that your boys will get to know their GG. Your grandma has great taste! I would choose to eat at In-N-Out every day if I could! Your boys are getting so big and you, of course, look fabulous!
Post a Comment