This weekend I decided to be brave and drive the boys to California so I could be at my cousin's wedding while Tim stayed in AZ and continued to study for the bar.
Because of this I am now recovering. I have yet to determine how long this will take.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
6 comments:
I'm right there with you. Plus, so behind it overwhelms me.
You will need a week or two to recover from that! I'm glad you braved the trip though!
Haha! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how it went!
ha ha ha ha! Jen, I love you! Call me when you have recovered, or call me if you want me to take the boys so you can recover!
lol what a great picture! I know how you must be feeling. We had fun hanging out the other day lets to it again when you've recovered
You're hard core! I'm not sure I could have done it, but I'm glad it all worked out! How fun.
Post a Comment